Viking Wrap Kit
A garter stitch, mitered square wrap worked in five gradient colors, worked in one long rectangle then sewn together for back seam and arm openings.
Vogue Knitting Magazine Winter 2017/18 #9
Koigu Magazine #6
Design by Maie Landra
Difficulty level 3 Intermediate
• 4 1¾oz/50g skeins (each approx 170yd/155m) of Koigu Wool Design KPPPM (merino wool) in Koigu Gradient Grey Family P955 (A–darkest), P954 (B), P953 (C), P952 (D), and P951 (E–lightest)
• One pair size 4 (3.5mm) needles, OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Two size 4 (3.5mm) circular needles (any length, used for 3-needle bind off)
• Size G/4 (6mm) crochet hook
Shown in one size fits most.
• Bust approx 63"/160cm
• Length approx 24"/61cm
• 25 sts and 48 rows = 4"/10cm over garter st using size 4 (3.5mm) needles.
• One full square = approx 10½"/26.5cm.